An Automotive Dealer Group Facing Margin Compression
An Automotive Dealer Group faced margin compression in sales, fixed operations, and retail sales effectiveness pressure from OEMs. In addition, they were experiencing growing advertising budgets with no ability to track results from over ten advertising vendors.
DATA, DISCIPLINE, DEPLOYMENT STRATEGIES
- Utilize 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data across traditional and digital technologies to deploy organic, native & paid digital content/media.
- Effectively isolate and drive sentiment of various audience segments.
- With enhanced centralization and consistency of messaging across all digital channels, optimize digital media & content to drive sentiment and refinement of audience segments further.
- Incorporate indicative analysis and look-alike audience extension techniques to amplify what’s working while A/B testing creative content with Heat Map technology and user experience sentiment (UXS).
- Funnel Data and define initial segments
- Optimize & Enhance Cyber, Digital Footprint
- Launch Initial Deployment with Data-Driven Discipline maximizing channel segments
- Analyze and refine profiles/segments/messaging/strategies
- Re-deploy, reallocate spend/resources, and/or optimize initial deployments
For Paid, Native & Organic Targeting (across email, SMS, social, Paid Search, and Programmatic)
- Affinity-based targeting based on Intent to purchase a car
- Affinity-based targeting based on Intent to buy a car from a particular manufacturer
- Affinity-based targeting based on Intent to purchase specific make/model
- Affinity-based targeting based on the need to get previously-purchased cars serviced
- White-list targeting of specific in-market sites, apps, and social media channels
- Hyper-local geo-targeting
- Basic digital retargeting based on digital site visits
- Behavioral Retargeting based on visits to particular places (hyper-local technology)
- Age-based & other demographic-based targeting
- Socio-economic-based targeting (e.g., homeowners)
- Keyword-based targeting
ALL DRIVING TO SPECIFIC LANDING PAGES & AUDIENCE-SPECIFIC DESTINATIONS W/ DIGITAL AND PHONE-CALL ATTRIBUTION TRACKING
RESULTS: 26.1% Increase in Year-Over-Year Sales (Similar dealerships were down 6%-15% in sales volume and 12%-19% in revenue.)
A Denver Based Retail Automotive Dealer Group experienced revenue increases of 17.4% respectively in a relatively flat market while at the same time reducing overall advertising expenditures and eliminating multiple vendors. Cost savings included eliminating Cable TV, Newspaper, Network TV, and Paid Lead Sources, lowering their per car spend by over 28%.
- Social Media 90k+ weekly visits
- Digital Display & Video Advertising 550k+weekly reach
- AdWords 60k+ weekly reach and 80% Better Engagement
- 1200+Increase in daily website visits
- 56% lower bounce rate
- Leads 20%+